Author Topic: Combined Conditions problem  (Read 3456 times)

BenjaminWade

• Professor
Combined Conditions problem
« on: June 07, 2016, 05:48:24 PM »
Hi John and all
I think I am going crazy. I was about to run some combined conditions runs but for the life of me can't figure out how to change the order of the conditions anymore. Didn't there used to be two little up/down arrows in the Combined Conditions window where you could move them up or down in the order? Is there some other way now to change the order the conditions are run?

Cheers

Probeman

• Emeritus
  • Never sleeps...
    • John Donovan
Re: Combined Conditions problem
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 06:00:17 PM »
Hi John and all
I think I am going crazy. I was about to run some combined conditions runs but for the life of me can't figure out how to change the order of the conditions anymore. Didn't there used to be two little up/down arrows in the Combined Conditions window where you could move them up or down in the order? Is there some other way now to change the order the conditions are run?

Cheers

Hi Ben,
You can't change the order of the conditions (I'm working on that!), but you can change the order of the elements.  Just put the elements you want to run first at the top of the sample element list in the Combined Conditions dialog.  The UpDown spin control is there.
john
The only stupid question is the one not asked!

BenjaminWade

• Professor
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 06:07:22 PM »
Hi John
I am feeling very stupid here. Can you show me where the spin control is? I have attached a screenshot of my combined conditions window...

Cheers

Probeman

• Emeritus
  • Never sleeps...
    • John Donovan
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 06:16:31 PM »
Hi John
I am feeling very stupid here. Can you show me where the spin control is? I have attached a screenshot of my combined conditions window...

Cheers

Use the Combined Conditions button from the Acquire! window...

BenjaminWade

• Professor
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 06:18:24 PM »
Crap! I knew I was stupid. Thanks John...

Cheers

Probeman

• Emeritus
  • Never sleeps...
    • John Donovan
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2016, 06:28:23 PM »
Crap! I knew I was stupid. Thanks John...

Cheers

I probably should have a spin button in the Analyze! window Combined Conditions dialog as well, but I guess I figured you can't change the acquisition order for samples that have data!

Anyway, it should be there even if disabled for samples that have data, so I will add it.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 06:34:25 PM by Probeman »

BenjaminWade

• Professor
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2016, 07:00:31 PM »
You are too polite. You can outright say "you idiot, you are looking in the wrong spot!"

Thanks again.