Author Topic: Automated image acquisition parameters  (Read 2191 times)

glennpoirier

• Professor
Automated image acquisition parameters
« on: November 15, 2016, 08:26:07 AM »
Hi All
When I request automated image acquisition during a quant run, where are the parameters coming from? I know that the mag is taken from the analytical conditions, but where is the program getting the values for signal, dwell time and number of pixels. I can usually get what I want using the imaging button in acquisition or in digitize, but it usually takes a couple of tries.

Cheers

Glenn

Probeman

• Emeritus
  • Never sleeps...
    • John Donovan
Re: Automated image acquisition parameters
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 09:36:19 AM »
When I request automated image acquisition during a quant run, where are the parameters coming from? I know that the mag is taken from the analytical conditions, but where is the program getting the values for signal, dwell time and number of pixels. I can usually get what I want using the imaging button in acquisition or in digitize, but it usually takes a couple of tries.

Hi Glenn,
Right now the automated imaging before and/or after each automated sample acquisition utilizes the last imaging parameters saved when the Imaging window is closed (image channel, imaging scan speed and image size). It does however, utilize the Imaging Magnification value from the digitized conditions or digitized sample setup defined in each Automate! position sample.
john
The only stupid question is the one not asked!