Author Topic: Geological Sorted Output  (Read 2454 times)

gmorgan@ou.edu

Geological Sorted Output
« on: February 11, 2016, 05:16:05 AM »
Since loading the last two versions of PFE, I no longer get the option for outputting elements in geological order even though the calculation options in Analyze are set to calculate with stoichiometric oxygen, output results as oxides, and the geological order flag set in the "save user specified format" section of probewin.ini is set to 1.

What am I doing wrong?

gmorgan@ou.edu

Re: Geological Sorted Output
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 06:04:06 AM »
Okay, I finally figured it out. With the geological order sort specified in the Analysis option (and the proper flag set in probewin.ini?), we no longer get the query about exporting in geological order and the DAT file is created with channel sort, but the Excel file IS sorted by geological order...

John Donovan

• Administrator
  • Emeritus
  • Other duties as assigned...
    • Probe Software
Re: Geological Sorted Output
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 07:21:20 AM »
Okay, I finally figured it out. With the geological order sort specified in the Analysis option (and the proper flag set in probewin.ini?), we no longer get the query about exporting in geological order and the DAT file is created with channel sort, but the Excel file IS sorted by geological order...

Hi George,
Yes. The geological sort output behavior feature was modified as requested by Owen Neil here:

http://probesoftware.com/smf/index.php?topic=71.msg3246#msg3246
John J. Donovan, Pres. 
(541) 343-3400

"Not Absolutely Certain, Yet Reliable"