Author Topic: Post-Scan peak confirmation  (Read 406 times)

Rom

• Professor
Post-Scan peak confirmation
« on: August 03, 2023, 03:08:03 AM »
Greetings!
Could you suggest how I can use Post-Scan confirmation (after peaking procedure) but without confirmation ).

So, now if I choose "Display spectrometer Post-Scan for confirmation" in Peaking Options dialog (through Automate!), I should wait finish of each peak post-scan and confirm it. But I can ask the system to find all peaks and acquire all post-scans and then I can correct and confirm all peaks through "Run",  "Display, fit and export spectrometer peaking and PHA scans".

It will present me time for coffee and thinking.
Thank you!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2023, 08:13:54 AM by John Donovan »

John Donovan

• Administrator
  • Emeritus
  • Other duties as assigned...
    • Probe Software
Re: Post-Scan peak confirmation
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2023, 08:23:44 AM »
Well, if it gives you more time for coffee and thinking...   ::)

I suggest you simply acquire automated peaking as usual (without confirmation) from the Automate! window, then after everything has been acquired, then go to the Display, Fit and Export PHA and Peaking dialog from the Run menu and use the right mouse button to adjust the peak center positions as shown here:

You will need to create a new unknown sample for this procedure, if the last (current) sample contains data.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2023, 08:33:09 AM by John Donovan »
John J. Donovan, Pres. 
(541) 343-3400

"Not Absolutely Certain, Yet Reliable"

Rom

• Professor
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2023, 06:54:57 PM »
Yes, but before peak position correction (you showed on your picture) the system should collect the "short WS" - green points on your picture.
How I can ask the system to collect them without "confirmation way" which I use?

Thank you.

John Donovan

• Administrator
  • Emeritus
  • Other duties as assigned...
    • Probe Software
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2023, 09:14:09 PM »
I am suggesting that you not use the manual "confirmation" option. Just acquire the peak scan data as usual (the green points) from the Automate! window, then review it afterwards from the Run menu and adjust manually if necessary.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2023, 09:18:31 PM by John Donovan »
John J. Donovan, Pres. 
(541) 343-3400

"Not Absolutely Certain, Yet Reliable"