Author Topic: Can't adjust window size on windows 10  (Read 53 times)

Facundo Bilbao

• Student
Can't adjust window size on windows 10
« on: April 08, 2024, 12:15:18 PM »
Hi everyone

I have an issue with the oversize of the windows in Standard and CalcZAF. I am unable to adjust the windows size, and they are too big to fit on my screen, so I don’t have access to the entire interfaces. I currently have the Standard v 13.7.7. And CalcZAF 13.7.7. Installed on Windows 10.
Thank you for the attention.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 12:50:12 PM by John Donovan »

John Donovan

• Administrator
  • Emeritus
  • Other duties as assigned...
    • Probe Software
Re: Can't adjust window size on windows 10
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2024, 12:54:47 PM »
Hi everyone

I have an issue with the oversize of the windows in Standard and CalcZAF. I am unable to adjust the windows size, and they are too big to fit on my screen, so I don’t have access to the entire interfaces. I currently have the Standard v 13.7.7. And CalcZAF 13.7.7. Installed on Windows 10.
Thank you for the attention.

Some of the windows in CalcZAF and Standard are meant to be adjustable, some are not.  It has got nothing to do with Microsoft Windows itself and everything to do with your screen resolution.  It might be helpful to mention which windows specifically you are having trouble with...

In the meantime your best solution is to install CalcZAF on a desktop computer with a larger (higher resolution) screen. One might also change the Display Settings on your (I assume) laptop computer by right clicking on the desktop and selecting a different scale size.

Or buy a better high resolution external monitor...

By the way, you should update to the latest CalcZAF v. 13.8.3.
John J. Donovan, Pres. 
(541) 343-3400

"Not Absolutely Certain, Yet Reliable"