Author Topic: Image Locator Feature  (Read 10912 times)

Anette von der Handt

• Global Moderator
  • Professor
    • UMN Probelab
Re: Image Locator Feature
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2022, 01:10:40 PM »
Hi John,

I love the image locator option! Would it be possible to also have probeimage files be supported? I figured out that I can open the prbimg files in CalcImage and export as calibrated bmp but it would be cool to import them directly instead of having to go through CalcImage.

Also, is it possible to batch import the files. I seem to be only able to import them one by one?
Against the dark, a tall white fountain played.

John Donovan

• Administrator
  • Emeritus
  • Other duties as assigned...
    • Probe Software
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2022, 07:49:12 AM »
Hi John,

I love the image locator option! Would it be possible to also have probeimage files be supported? I figured out that I can open the prbimg files in CalcImage and export as calibrated bmp but it would be cool to import them directly instead of having to go through CalcImage.

Also, is it possible to batch import the files. I seem to be only able to import them one by one?

Thanks.  It is a pretty cool feature.  For those who aren't familiar with it, here's an example:

https://probesoftware.com/smf/index.php?topic=1082.msg7245#msg7245

We will take a look and see if we can add these changes for you.
John J. Donovan, Pres. 
(541) 343-3400

"Not Absolutely Certain, Yet Reliable"

John Donovan

• Administrator
  • Emeritus
  • Other duties as assigned...
    • Probe Software
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2023, 08:18:09 AM »
Hi John,

Thanks.  It is a pretty cool feature.  For those who aren't familiar with it, here's an example:

https://probesoftware.com/smf/index.php?topic=1082.msg7245#msg7245

We will take a look and see if we can add these changes for you.

Really, sorry. We seem to have forgotten about these two requests and will get to them as soon as we get a chance.  We've been working the last three months on a major release of Probe for EPMA with a bunch of cool, new features...
John J. Donovan, Pres. 
(541) 343-3400

"Not Absolutely Certain, Yet Reliable"