Author Topic: Wish List for PFE Features  (Read 52890 times)

John Donovan

• Administrator
  • Emeritus
  • Other duties as assigned...
    • Probe Software
Re: Wish List for PFE Features
« Reply #390 on: April 10, 2018, 08:18:28 am »
Hi,
Would it be possible to have an option in the "Plot!" window to plot all five spectrometer (or whatever was acquired) wavescans plotted simultaneously (but each in its own window), similar to the real-time wavescan acquisition or peaking window?

We could just reload the wavescan acquisition window with the already acquired intensity data, but may I ask where you eventually want to go with this feature?  Do you also want to display KLM markers, pick bgd positions, etc., etc.?
John J. Donovan, Pres. 
(541) 343-3400

"Not Absolutely Certain, Yet Reliable"

Anette von der Handt

• Global Moderator
  • Professor
    • UMN Probelab
« Reply #391 on: April 10, 2018, 10:14:33 am »
Hi John,
Nothing fancy, more for teaching and training. When I was gazing at my running wavescans I thought it would be nice to get the same window back at a later time (and being able to export it to clipboard). So reloading the wavescan acquisition window is exactly what I am looking for.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 10:27:29 am by John Donovan »
Against the dark, a tall white fountain played.

John Donovan

• Administrator
  • Emeritus
  • Other duties as assigned...
    • Probe Software
« Reply #392 on: April 10, 2018, 10:27:56 am »
Hi John,
Nothing fancy, more for teaching and training. When I was gazing at my running wavescans I thought it would be nice to get the same window back at a later time (and being able to export it to clipboard). So reloading the wavescan acquisition window is exactly what I am looking for.

Ok, let me look into it.
John J. Donovan, Pres. 
(541) 343-3400

"Not Absolutely Certain, Yet Reliable"